Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekend Trip #3

This weekend is Berlin. We will be leaving around midnight and will get back Monday morning... I think.
Also, since our spring break is at the same time as everyone else's in Europe, I need to decide where to go soon or everything will be booked. I know of groups going to:
a) Spain and Portugal
b) Greece and Italy

Any suggestions?

Also, I've begun uploading my pictures to Facebook, as there is no other website that offers unlimited picture storage space, so check them out if you're interested. Oh, and laundry just cost me 7 euros (~$10). What the heck.

4 comments:

  1. UM... obviously Greece & Italy! It's seriously my dream to go there, so please experience it for me!! I can't believe you even asked that!

    Hope you're having fun in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy for sure, there's a lot to see/do. Just make sure you keep an eye on your wallet/bags. Lots of pickpocketers. If you go to Greece, skip out on the mainland and go to the Green Islands, so much prettier and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greek not Green Islands (autocorrect on my phone)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greece and Italy for sure. You've got the beaches in Greece... and the beautiful scenery in Italy... Venice was one of my favorites! :)

    You should do laundry in Aloes... bc it's a little cheaper there... but it might not be worth all the trouble to carry ALL your clothes to another dorm... :P

    ReplyDelete