Monday, April 11, 2011

Schedule for Rest of Semester

Okay, so lately I've been trying to figure out trains and all that stuff for the rest of the semester. Here's what I have, and these are pretty close to being set in stone.

April 15-18: Croatia
April 21-25: Rome, Cinque Terre, and hopefully either Paris or Lyon (pending train reservations)
April 28-May 2: Amsterdam
May 4-5: Paris (pending train reservations) - for a city that wasn't one of my favorites, I feel like I go here way too often haha
May 5: Atlanta

Also, a couple things I forgot to mention about last weekend:
Antwerp
1) I think it's a really rich city, we saw a bunch of really nice cars while we were there.
2) It's a really relaxing city, it's kind of like a beach city with a river instead of a beach.
3) Best dรถner kebab place I've been to since being in Europe.
4) Met some other Americans at the Kulminator who were really cool and also bought us some relatively expensive beer.
Westvleteren
1) I got ice cream from there with some kind of beer syrup or something and it was amazing.
2) Depending on what day you go, you can bring a six pack back. We went on the wrong day.
3) Trains hate us. On the way back, we got fined for something dumb (for those of you who have Eurail, it was for not filling out the travel report at the bottom that nobody looks at). Then, we got stuck in Luxembourg and had to take a cab ride back to Metz.

Stay tuned for stuff about this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment