I'm going to take a break from writing about Spring Break and talk about my schedule for the next few weeks/rest of the semester. I'm going to go to Paris again this weekend and Prague next weekend. Afterwards, this is what the tentative plan is, so please feel free to critique and tell me what I should change.
March 3 Paris
March 10 Prague
March 17 Dublin (for St. Patrick's Day) then London afterwards
March 24 Munich
March 31
April 7
April 14 Italy
April 21 Italy & Greece
April 28 Amsterdam (for Queen's Day)
I don't know if the Dublin thing is happening yet or not (it's really expensive now), and if not then I may or may not wait to go to London. I'm also planning on going to Interlaken during one of the two weekends that are empty, which means I still have one weekend to decide (assuming everything works out to plan).
Let me know what you guys think I should do during that weekend or change during other weekends!
Vienna, Austria? It's fairly close! and Switzerland?
ReplyDeleteI think you should save a whole weekend for Greece! It sounds sooo cool! And omg, your schedule sounds sooo fun!! I think you should see more in France too, like coastal France or something! You should look up unexpected finds or something in Europe.
ReplyDelete